Tuesday 24 September 2013

tedxhoogstraat









Images all from our own collection 
For some great talks visit www.ted.com 
For more info on TEDxHoogstraat go to our website

The last few weeks I haven't been posting as regularly as I always hope to. 
One of the reasons was this wonderful event we organized. 
A TEDx in Curacao called TEDxHoogstraat. 
It was focused on the future city and we had a live stream from NYC and live local speakers. 
It was truly a day of fun, learning and loads of inspiration. 
And I wanted to share some pictures with you.

Hope you are having an amazing week. 
xx
Pris


 

2 comments:

O said...

Looks amazing Pris, you can be proud! xo

Radowan Islam said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
Homescpaes Cheats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...